Author Topic: Hm...  (Read 6291 times)

Offline Moongaze

• Level 3
    • View Profile
Hm...
« on: October 03, 2005, 12:11:11 PM »
Say, Arconian, Raziel. Wherever you are.
You guys still working on this and Harper Brothers, or has interest faded (thanks to me)?

I'm simply curious.

Offline Colstan

• Level 1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.123macmini.com
Re: Hm...
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2005, 02:58:55 PM »
Quote from: "Moongaze"
Say, Arconian, Raziel. Wherever you are.
You guys still working on this and Harper Brothers, or has interest faded (thanks to me)?

I'm simply curious.

I think the poor fellows got swallowed up into the same pocket plane where Alcander and Lockie are. Now it's devouring real people!

Colstan

Offline Raziel

• Level 2
    • View Profile
Hm...
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2005, 10:36:51 AM »
Im back!! :D sorry for droping out all of a sudden, And yeah were still planing on finishing the mods but seeing is its my final year in high-school im loaded whit exams! :mad:  so i simply couldnt find the time to visit the fourm not to mention go online(man i miss the summer :-( ), but not to worry were still wroking on Mourn, The Bros, And Sasha.... Opps! Forgot to check my e-mail, And im gonna answer all the questions in the ask me thread now(sorry for taking so long guys ;-) ), And Moon mate its not your fault i am flooded whit all these stupid exams!  Man i hate exams! And my teacher is evil! :p
In life two things are ceratin, you live, and you die, but for some death is only the begining.

Vae Victus!-Woe to the conquered.

Humans fear what they dont understand....... and they despise what they fear.

We vampires are gods, Dark gods, and so it falls upon us thine the herd...

All men live... yet not all men truly die.

Offline Colstan

• Level 1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.123macmini.com
Hm...
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2005, 11:36:54 AM »
Glad to see you still have plans to continue Raz, albeit a bit delayed, but no matter. I would however worry about Sasha being displeased.

Colstan

Offline Undertaker

• Level 5
    • View Profile
    • http://forums.chosenofmystra.net/index.php
Hm...
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2005, 11:57:25 AM »
Quote from: "Raziel"
Im back!! :D sorry for droping out all of a sudden, And yeah were still planing on finishing the mods but seeing is its my final year in high-school im loaded whit exams! :mad:  so i simply couldnt find the time to visit the fourm not to mention go online(man i miss the summer :-( ), but not to worry were still wroking on Mourn, The Bros, And Sasha.... Opps! Forgot to check my e-mail, And im gonna answer all the questions in the ask me thread now(sorry for taking so long guys ;-) ), And Moon mate its not your fault i am flooded whit all these stupid exams!  Man i hate exams! And my teacher is evil! :p

Welcome back mate :D I hope you've passed all your exams. I know that pain too. And now give us Sasha! :D  :evil:
Evil hidden everywhere
Evil has a chilling stare
Null and void of any care
Is where the answer lies
It does no good to beg or cry
It does no good to question why
It does no good it never dies
Evil never dies

Offline Raziel

• Level 2
    • View Profile
Hm...
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2005, 12:13:00 PM »
Thanks guys! :D Sahsa is quite the firey lass that is true but old Raz has his ways when it comes to claming his lovley demoness. :D
In life two things are ceratin, you live, and you die, but for some death is only the begining.

Vae Victus!-Woe to the conquered.

Humans fear what they dont understand....... and they despise what they fear.

We vampires are gods, Dark gods, and so it falls upon us thine the herd...

All men live... yet not all men truly die.

Offline Moongaze

• Level 3
    • View Profile
Hm...
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2005, 07:44:02 AM »
That...is good, and relieving, news. I hope your exams went well. As for Arconian, I hope his recovery comes along fine.