Author Topic: Who has Played BTL ?  (Read 2876 times)

Offline Zyraen

• Level 2
    • MSN Messenger - zyraen@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
Who has Played BTL ?
« on: September 26, 2005, 03:20:30 AM »
I've been wondering :) who are those who have played BTL in any form, before? There are some I know, and some I am not really sure about, and some I know who have tried the Alpha but I don't know if they continued on to try out the Beta, so yeah, just sort of wondering :)

Apart from that, because BTL - SoA will basically wrap up a lot of their relationship, it would be fun if before that is released I could check out what the players think of them and their relationship and personalities :) As well as how they expect their development to be like in late SoA and throughout ToB (especially the latter, since I haven't any concrete ideas for that)

If you think you would like to discuss their personalities / relationship in a Private Forum (which is Spoiling for people who have not yet played it), feel free to post to this thread :)

So yeah, the details would be

- played closed-Alpha / Alpha / Beta / All
- would like to have access to Private Forum

Yeah, that's about it, thanks :)
SoAVer
Love between a Law Enforcer and a Fugitive - can such a thing even happen?
SoA Release - Overview / Download Links

Zyraen's Miscellaneous Mods - Ust Natha Accelerator, item tweaks, XP caps and redistribution, and more.

Offline Zyraen

• Level 2
    • View Profile
Who has Played BTL ?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2005, 03:57:53 AM »
Just to clarify, the Private Forum is for players to exchange their views and notes with each other :) I've heard from most of you personally, but it'll be nice for you guys to exchange notes, as well as comment on the as-yet-unknown future. Who knows, I might even change bits of the future to fit your views :)

I will PM the link and password to those who express interest, preferably after I have at least 3 or so names so that 3 people can all head in there together and not 1 person in there early and alone to find it "dead" (if only because he/she is the first person in there).

Some of you might already have seen the Private Forum before, since it was the place for the BTL Closed Alpha comments as well.
SoAVer

Zyraen's Miscellaneous Mods - Ust Natha Accelerator, item tweaks, XP caps and redistribution, and more.

Offline Silk

• Level 1
    • MSN Messenger - a_rose_of_silk@yahoo.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - a_rose_of_silk
    • View Profile
    • Email
Who has Played BTL ?
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2005, 03:58:12 AM »
I've played Alpha, not sure about closed Alpha; I think I started too late for that.

I haven't started the Beta yet, I'm having a break and playing other things so I don't go stale.

I'm prepared to post in a private forum to give my ideas/thoughts on Kova/Kiyone's personalities and relationship, regardless of my faulty memory.

Let me know.

~Eagles may soar but weasels do not get sucked into jet engines~

~Alpha and Beta tester for Beyond The Law~

~ Beta Tester for Reaver Kit~

~Some say that our destinies may be read in the stars, that the plans of the gods are revealed to those who but know where to look.  They speak it true but their location is false, for I have seen my destiny shining in your eyes~ (Anomen, from the PPG Flirt Pack)

~Portrait with permission from Rabain of The Black Wyrm Lair~

Offline Fantasy

• Level 2
    • ICQ Messenger - 199348340
    • View Profile
    • barbie gateste
Who has Played BTL ?
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2005, 05:53:19 AM »
I want to join too. :D But you already knew that, didn't you? ;-) :D
I am.

Perhaps I should not, but that is not for you to decide.

"And yet I walk and talk, even smile..." - Lle caela diolooamin.

Everything and nothing... I wish it wasn't so true.

Narbondel Reborn

Offline Undertaker

• Level 5
    • View Profile
    • http://forums.chosenofmystra.net/index.php
Who has Played BTL ?
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2005, 08:02:39 AM »
Me too :D But you already know that :wink:
Just need to play BTL few more times :p
Evil hidden everywhere
Evil has a chilling stare
Null and void of any care
Is where the answer lies
It does no good to beg or cry
It does no good to question why
It does no good it never dies
Evil never dies

Offline DragonMaster

• Level 1
    • MSN Messenger - redneck1st
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - redneck_1st@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Who has Played BTL ?
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2005, 06:23:25 AM »
I Just got done downloading BTL 1.20 beta version and I'm looking forward to trying it out. Hopefully there won't be any conflicts with my Soulafein or Saerileth mods which I enjoy playing.

DragonMaster

Offline Zyraen

• Level 2
    • View Profile
Who has Played BTL ?
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2005, 06:29:53 AM »
Lol ok, thanks :) The Private Forum is meant for those who have finished most of the Beta, and will be spoiling, so don't worry if you don't get an invite for it just yet, heh.

Do post here again when you've completed most/all of the Beta. Hope you enjoy it, stay cool.
SoAVer

Offline Veldrin

• View Profile
Who has Played BTL ?
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2005, 07:28:04 AM »
Oh...I've played BTL!

...is what I'd like to say, actually I've just downloaded it. Whew, been away for ages, does anyone even remember me anymore?  :shock:  Anyhow, as I said I've downloaded it and can't wait to play.  :D

Okay, hope this isn't  :spammer

Be back when I've actually played.
Yes, I'm gone. But you probably realized that already. My sincerest apologies for those of you whom I have inconvenienced with my continuous absences.

Offline DragonMaster

• Level 1
    • MSN Messenger - redneck1st
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - redneck_1st@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Who has Played BTL ?
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2006, 05:39:23 AM »
Quote from: "Zyraen"
Lol ok, thanks :) The Private Forum is meant for those who have finished most of the Beta, and will be spoiling, so don't worry if you don't get an invite for it just yet, heh.

Do post here again when you've completed most/all of the Beta. Hope you enjoy it, stay cool.

Well now You already know that I'm willing to join if you are willing to let me in. After all I've even pre  beta tested the beta test for you. :D Or do I know to much. LMAO!

DragonMaster