Author Topic: Project Paused  (Read 9920 times)

Offline Harlequin

• MSN Messenger - Passedout_Harlequin@hotmail.co.uk
    • View Profile
    • Email
Project Paused
« on: September 11, 2005, 11:48:24 AM »
Heya. Sorry about the long silence - I've recently had alot of Real Life stuff going on, so I've been unable to get online much :( HOWEVER, I've received word from LuckyOne (yay!), and he says that he should hopefully be returning to The Chosen of Mystra and his own RP site in the near future (when he's settled into his new job) :D As you're aware, I was only a temporary modder while LuckyOne was sorting out some issues, so when he returns I'll (probably) no longer be working on this project. I've honestly enjoyed this experience - it's been something new and I've made some great friends doing this :) Thanks also to everyone who helped me with ideas and so on - much appreciated ;) :thumbsup: At his own request, progress on the Zaeriina project has been paused until LuckyOne returns.

Harle
xx
'Everything you can imagine is real...'
~ Pablo Picasso

Offline Undertaker

• Level 5
    • View Profile
    • http://forums.chosenofmystra.net/index.php
Project Paused
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2005, 12:04:23 PM »
I was beggining to wonder where have you been so long. And it is good that LuckyOne is returing to us :D
Good luck to you :-D
Evil hidden everywhere
Evil has a chilling stare
Null and void of any care
Is where the answer lies
It does no good to beg or cry
It does no good to question why
It does no good it never dies
Evil never dies

Offline Colstan

• Level 1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.123macmini.com
Re: Project Paused
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2005, 05:44:12 PM »
Harlequin, thanks for all the hard work you've put into Zaeriina. I'm sure the final product will be all the better thanks to you. It'll be good to have LuckyOne back but don't you be a stranger.

Colstan

Offline Moongaze

• Level 3
    • View Profile
Re: Project Paused
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2005, 01:24:10 AM »
Quote from: "Colstan"
Harlequin, thanks for all the hard work you've put into Zaeriina. I'm sure the final product will be all the better thanks to you. It'll be good to have LuckyOne back but don't you be a stranger.

Colstan

Word.
Don't leave CoM forever, ya?

Offline Tigerspyke

• Level 1
    • MSN Messenger - bahamut_zero13@hotail.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - tiger_spyke13
    • View Profile
ECHO........................
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2005, 04:58:27 PM »
Don't be a stranger, and I'm sure the mod will be alot better cause of your hard work.

:D
Tigerspyke

Offline Deathsangel

• Level 1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/fanaticfantasyfan/index.html
Project Paused
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2005, 07:25:07 AM »
Hey Harlequin, I think LuckyOne to be fortunate to have a friend like you. Tell him I'll be ready to help as always.
Do you find it hard to be a real villian in BG2. Missing evil quests. Wondering what happens to cargo of Black Lotus? Check out my mod in progress: Mod for the Wicked http://www.geocities.com/fanaticfantasyfan/index.html or it's forum at Spellhold Studios under IE mods in progress/Mod for the Wicked.

Offline Lord Ernie

• Level 1
    • MSN Messenger - Ask for it
    • View Profile
Project Paused
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2005, 09:15:15 AM »
Hmmm... sorry to see this go on pause, but if Lucky is returning, I suppose it's only reasonable. For the rest, what Colstan said. It's hard making good points when there's a post full of them in the same thread :).

Offline AshenGrey

• View Profile
Project Paused
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2005, 10:25:24 PM »
I really liked this mod since I found it on these forums.  Hell, I made my first post under the class specific flirts.  I don't like the idea that the mod is paused, but a pause is better than being dropped.  I hope things do indeed resettle and work will be able to continue on this mod.

Offline Moongaze

• Level 3
    • View Profile
Project Paused
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2005, 03:06:09 AM »
In any case, lookin' forward to the return of both o' ye lil' buggers, aye? :D ;)