Author Topic: What's Your Inner Dragon?  (Read 8661 times)

Offline Isaac

• Level 1
    • View Profile
What's Your Inner Dragon?
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2005, 06:32:32 AM »
and your inner dragon is a ....

Crimson Dragon

In the war between good and evil, Crimson Dragons take the side of the noble and good.
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon walks a fine line between Law and Chaos.
As far as magical tendancies, a Crimson Dragon's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic.
During combat situations, whether by spells or by claw, your inner dragon will do whatever it takes to get the job done.

Dragon Description:
Crimson dragons are closely related to red dragons. They are nearly identical in appearance to reds. Aside from the brighter red scales and some minor facial differences, the only appreciable difference is the black throat of the crimson dragon.

At greater distances, crimson dragons appear identical to red dragons. Unlike most dragons, the scales of a crimson dragon change little in color throughout their lives. They stay a bright crimson red from birth to old age.

While crimson dragons resemble red dragons in appearance, their temperament and outlook on life are quite different. While they still tend to hoard treasure, Crimson dragons take the side of good during conflicts between good and evil.A crimson dragon's worst enemy is the evil red dragon, who give them a bad reputation. Combat between the two types are relatively common, and, assuming the combatants are of roughly the same age, these fights are usually quite evenly matched.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Roses, Emeralds, and Bravery

Seems i am a Crimson Dragon. Nice  :D
Isaac - Lilly's apprentice in Silliness

Offline Xenshail

• Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2005, 07:00:38 AM »
Hey I'm Irish, or at least my dad was. I don't speak with an Irish accent though as I've never been to Ireland.
Many Many pretties... piled high beyond the sky. (Sigh)

You! Do I know you? No, I don't know anyone! Back! Bad Dog! Play Dead!

Ooh this face is boring, now I'm...

Shut up! No more questions! Make an appointment! The Coordinater speaks to no one! No one... speaks the Coordinator...

When Tiax rules, britches will not ride up so wedge-like.

Never alone, even when alone. You just cannot see!

You go do that, and try to relax. The warden will be by soon enough. Then cookies.

Offline Sharyntyr

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2005, 09:13:22 AM »

Copper Dragon
In the war between good and evil, Copper Dragons take the side of the noble and good.
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon walks a fine line between Law and Chaos.
As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Copper Dragon as breathe from it's body.
During combat situations, whether by spells or by claw, your inner dragon will do whatever it takes to get the job done.
Dragon Description:

Copper Dragons make their homes on wooded hillsides, preferably close to a spring or river. They are fond of the Irish and typically speak with a soft Irish accent.

At birth, the Copper Dragon's body is covered in semi-reflective copper scales. As the dragon matures into it's young adult stages these scales become more polished and highly reflective.

As the dragon grows older and moves to the elder stages of life, it's scales begin to tarnish and mature into a bright greenish brown color. Copper dragons spend little time among humans, but can be often found among the elves and other magical folk.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Copper, Emeralds, and Laughter

EDIT: I would like to note that I am NOT fat. And I am not obsessed with food either. I am 5'6" and weigh 103 lbs, and am 15 years old. I don't despise weight jokes either. Though when everyone gave an applause when I broke 100, THAT was annoying.

And I thought that that was stinking hilarious! Of course I wasn't the one being teased I was the teaser, but that isn't the point. *Claps again cuz bro broke a hundred*  :P  *wishes we had a clapping smiley*

Hey I'm Irish, or at least my dad was. I don't speak with an Irish accent though as I've never been to Ireland.

Hmm... I seem to recall several rather annoying times when you start blabbering on in stupid accents including Irish. *starts talking with a poor imitation of Xenshail's bad imitation of an Irish accent* I'm a wee bit Irish *stops the imitation* Okay I am now done bothering my bro online. Moving on...

Obviously I'm part Irish (b'c Xenshail is my bro) but I don't ever speak with an Irish accent. I would enjoy living on the wooded hillside close to a river though. That would be nice. Although I would prefer traveling allover the world. Anyway I have told you my inner dragon thoughts and now I must return to my dutiful boredom. Thank you and goodbye!

-Sharyntyr

Offline Fantasy

• Level 2
    • ICQ Messenger - 199348340
    • View Profile
    • barbie gateste
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2005, 10:53:30 AM »
What? A dragon test and I haven't even done it yet? :eek: That's just so wrong. :D

*leaves to do the test*

Well, that was somewhat unexpected... I guess that explains why I've always felt a special bound with the earth beneath me. :D

Stone Dragon
In the war between good and evil, a Stone Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality.
As far as magical tendancies, a Stone Dragon's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic.
During combat situations, a true Stone Dragon prefers to defeat opponents by the use of spells and other tactics.

Dragon Description:
The Stone Dragon varies in color, ranging from a dark grey to nearly white. As it's name implies, it's texture is stone like, and often it's coloring will actually resemble marble, granite or some other indigenous rock.
The Stone Dragon builds it's home deep underground, using it's powerful claws to scoop earth and stone away. Did you hear me? Yes, it uses its claws to dig through stone, which also makes it a powerful fighter in close combat.

Luckily for most would be enemies, the stone dragon lives far enough in seclusion that seldom does it have a need to use either it's claws, or it's devastating lava breathe weapon.Even though the Stone Dragon lives far under the earth, it is quite social and often makes friends and allies with the deep dwarves that share it's habitat.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Granite and Loyal Friendships
I am.

Perhaps I should not, but that is not for you to decide.

"And yet I walk and talk, even smile..." - Lle caela diolooamin.

Everything and nothing... I wish it wasn't so true.

Narbondel Reborn

Offline Kain

• Level 1
    • MSN Messenger - Gcarriglio@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2005, 11:09:49 AM »
Looks like my inner dargon is a

Orange Dragon

In the war between good and evil, a Orange Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality.
As far as magical tendancies, a Orange Dragon's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic.
During combat situations, the Orange Dragon shows a preference for the rending and slashing of Hand to Hand combat.
Dragon Description:

The Orange Dragon makes it's home within active volcanoes. They are immune to all forms of fire from an early age.

Orange dragons are one of the most powerful of dragons. Orange dragons love to hoard treasure and magic items. They also enjoy soaring high over their domains, where they may survey their entire territory and all that takes place therein.

At birth, an orange dragon's scales are a dull orange, and reach a bright orange once the young adult stage is obtained, at which time they also develop dark black ribbings on both the top and bottom wing surfaces.An orange dragon is a fierce opponent and will rarely, if ever, back down or flee from a fight, unless clearly outnumbered. An orange dragon's breath weapon is a gigantic cone of magma.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Molten Lava and Courage
Narbondel:Fantasy Roleplaying Campaign

Dont forget to visit Narbondel's sister site Club Noir which can be found at Club Noir

Offline Harlequin

• MSN Messenger - Passedout_Harlequin@hotmail.co.uk
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2005, 11:54:59 AM »
Ethereal Dragon

In the war between good and evil, a Ethereal Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality.
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon tends to do things by the book.
As far as magical tendancies, a Ethereal Dragon's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic.
'Everything you can imagine is real...'
~ Pablo Picasso

Offline Beetle

• Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2005, 03:38:17 PM »
Crimson Dragon!
No animals were harmed in the making of this post.

Offline Veldrin

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2005, 03:16:42 AM »

Rune Dragon

In the war between good and evil, Rune Dragons take the side of the noble and good....
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon tends to do things by the book. ...
As far as magical tendancies, a Rune Dragon's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic....
During combat situations, whether by spells or by claw, your inner dragon will do whatever it takes to get the job done....
Rune Dragons are burdened with a specific task upon the world. They retain their original knowledge and experience, but something about their making compels them into undying loyalty.'
Although it does not cast spells itself, the Rune Dragon is Very magical in nature. In fact, it is a being made almost purely from the stuff of magic itself.'
The Rune Dragon appears dull grey in color, with each of it's scales containing a magical glyph of power. These glyphs contain the mighty spells involved in the dragons making. To undo these glyphs is to undo the dragon itself. It should also be noted that when the Rune Dragon has completed the task set for it, it's soul is freed from it's body.

Hooray for duty...
Yes, I'm gone. But you probably realized that already. My sincerest apologies for those of you whom I have inconvenienced with my continuous absences.

Offline Dunxco

• MSN Messenger - dunxco
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Shang+TsungMKGod
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - cait_sith_2k
    • View Profile
    • http://h4x0rhouse.blogspot.com
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2005, 11:25:45 AM »
And your inner dragon is...

Yellow Drake
In the war between good and evil, a Yellow Drake tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality.

When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon tends to do things by the book.

As far as magical tendancies, Your inner dragon has the ability to conquer the world of magic, but it will not be easy.

Offline Xenshail

• Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2005, 11:32:25 AM »
Hmm I have nott yet seen a peson who is chaotic. ANd we are all supposed to be crazy people. Ha!
Many Many pretties... piled high beyond the sky. (Sigh)

You! Do I know you? No, I don't know anyone! Back! Bad Dog! Play Dead!

Ooh this face is boring, now I'm...

Shut up! No more questions! Make an appointment! The Coordinater speaks to no one! No one... speaks the Coordinator...

When Tiax rules, britches will not ride up so wedge-like.

Never alone, even when alone. You just cannot see!

You go do that, and try to relax. The warden will be by soon enough. Then cookies.

Offline Undertaker

• Level 5
    • View Profile
    • http://forums.chosenofmystra.net/index.php
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2005, 03:15:57 AM »

Stone Dragon

In the war between good and evil, a Stone Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality.
As far as magical tendancies, a Stone Dragon's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic.
During combat situations, a true Stone Dragon prefers to defeat opponents by the use of spells and other tactics.

Dragon Description:
The Stone Dragon varies in color, ranging from a dark grey to nearly white. As it's name implies, it's texture is stone like, and often it's coloring will actually resemble marble, granite or some other indigenous rock.

The Stone Dragon builds it's home deep underground, using it's powerful claws to scoop earth and stone away. Did you hear me? Yes, it uses its claws to dig through stone, which also makes it a powerful fighter in close combat.

Luckily for most would be enemies, the stone dragon lives far enough in seclusion that seldom does it have a need to use either it's claws, or it's devastating lava breathe weapon.Even though the Stone Dragon lives far under the earth, it is quite social and often makes friends and allies with the deep dwarves that share it's habitat.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Granite and Loyal Friendships
Evil hidden everywhere
Evil has a chilling stare
Null and void of any care
Is where the answer lies
It does no good to beg or cry
It does no good to question why
It does no good it never dies
Evil never dies

Offline Eternal Fire

• AOL Instant Messenger - worlddictator03
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2005, 11:03:46 PM »

Ghost Dragon

In the war between good and evil, your inner Dragon self is rotten with the stench of EVIL. (Tell me something I don't know)

When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon walks a fine line between Law and Chaos.  (I wouldn't call it walking a line, more like jumping from side to side depending on circumstances)

As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Ghost Dragon as breathe from it's body. (And yet, the closest I've ever been to being a mage is being portrayed as a Fighter/Mage in a story my friend and I wrote once upon a time warp)

During combat situations, whether by spells or by claw, your inner dragon will do whatever it takes to get the job done. (Well...DUH!)
"That would look so incredibly awesome if it wasn't going to be the last thing I ever saw"

Offline Lord Ernie

• Level 1
    • MSN Messenger - Ask for it
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2005, 02:59:00 AM »
Too many goody two-shoes in here :D. Anyway, you wanted Chaos?

Spirit Dragon
In the war between good and evil, a Spirit Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality.
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon is a risk taker and answers to no one.
As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Spirit Dragon as breathe from it's body.
During combat situations, a true Spirit Dragon prefers to defeat opponents by the use of spells and other tactics.

Dragon Description:

The spirit dragon is a true creature of chaos, it is very nomadic and goes wherever it pleases. Due to its non-corporeal nature, a spirit dragon moves freely anywhere and everywhere.

A spirit dragon is a living mystery. They are barely visible to the naked eye, as their bodies are formed from the ghost-like material of the soul.

A Spirit Dragon is nearly impossible to harm except by means of powerfully enchanted weapons and magical spells. The spirit dragon has no physical substance and cannot manipulate the physical world without the use of Spells and Magic.However, be warned that this does not mean the spirit dragon is of no consequence. They are masters of magic and take a large part in the happenings of the mortal world around them. They are often seen as puppeteers behind the stage of reality.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Soulstone, Hematite, and Wind