Author Topic: God thoughts *spoilers*  (Read 4580 times)

Offline AstraKiseki

• Level 1
    • View Profile
God thoughts *spoilers*
« on: June 29, 2005, 11:52:07 AM »
Parn's going to have several endings, involving different gods (and different arcs).  There'll be a dialogue for two arcs where Parn asks what god would suit him.

One will be to remain Faithless, others will be to learn more about Kelevmor, Mystra, Sune, Selune, or Tyr.  

The romance one will have something very different because Parn asks you of something else, and in a sense, you have three endings.  One if you do it and ascend, one for not doing it and ascend, and one for if you remain mortal.

The thing is... I'm trying to figure out just what should happen with several of the gods.  That, and find out how you code the epilogue...
Tired of thief-mages?  How about trying out a wide-eyed young man more than a few picklocks up his sleeve?   
 Parn Celoair

Offline Xenshail

• Level 2
    • View Profile
God thoughts *spoilers*
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2005, 01:22:04 PM »
How about Torm? He is god of Loyalty, and duty. It  seems to fit in with his past better then Tyr god of Justice. However you know a lot more about him then I do.
You can also check here if you want to check more. I could also see Corellon Larethian, Elven god of  magic, music, arts, crafts, war, the elven race (especially sun elves), poetry, bards, warriors or Erevan Illesere, Elven god of mischief, change, rogues as his deity.

And how about an option to convince him to worship you.  :D :-D  :evil:  :twisted:
Many Many pretties... piled high beyond the sky. (Sigh)

You! Do I know you? No, I don't know anyone! Back! Bad Dog! Play Dead!

Ooh this face is boring, now I'm...

Shut up! No more questions! Make an appointment! The Coordinater speaks to no one! No one... speaks the Coordinator...

When Tiax rules, britches will not ride up so wedge-like.

Never alone, even when alone. You just cannot see!

You go do that, and try to relax. The warden will be by soon enough. Then cookies.

Offline AstraKiseki

• Level 1
    • View Profile
God thoughts *spoilers*
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2005, 02:12:13 PM »
Parn: *bops Astra* You need to brush on your gods.

Astra: Thanks, and Torm does sound better.  *grin* Thanks.
Tired of thief-mages?  How about trying out a wide-eyed young man more than a few picklocks up his sleeve?   
 Parn Celoair